This delightful 3-bedroom home is a testament to four decades of cherished memories and family love. Never before seen on the market and owned by the same family for 41 years, this property is a rare gem offering not just a home, but a rich history and a sprawling 4,221 square metres of land. Imagine the stories and laughter that echo within these walls, creating a warm and welcoming ambiance that can only be found in a home loved for generations. Meticulously cared for over the years, this home boasts a solid foundation and a well-maintained interior, ready to embrace a new chapter.
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes, air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Split level design – bedrooms upstairs, living areas in the middle, downstairs den
• 3 bathrooms – including ensuite to main bedroom
• Combustion fireplace – vents through the ceiling to spread warmth throughout the rest of the home during colder seasons
• Multiple split system air conditioners throughout
• External shutters
• Plantation shutters inside
• Garage conversion – perfect for extra living space for teenagers or guests
• In ground saltwater pool and Spanline alfresco area
• Fully fenced block with side access to back yard
• 2 bay shed with third bay for workshop – single phase power, mezzanine storage over two bays, 13,000L tank plumbed to shed, chain block and fully insulated walls and ceiling
• 2 garden sheds and timber storage
• Established raised veggie gardens
• 3.3kw solar power
• Solar hot water
This isn’t just a property; it’s a home. Whether you’re starting a new chapter with your own family or looking to continue the legacy of this cherished home, don’t miss the chance to make it yours.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by their parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Dowling Real Estate Medowie, does not make any representation as to the accuracy of any of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.