If you are looking for your own piece of Australiana, somewhere where you can sit back and listen to the birds and hear the leaves rustling in the wind. You’ll love this in original condition federation style home. It’s set on a tidy approx. 5,000m2 level block situated in a quiet cul-de-sac off the very popular South Street area.
The home has sun-drenched bay windows at the front and rear of the property with lovely stained-glass doors in the main living areas. The home has a well-designed floor plan with two living areas creating space for all the family including, formal lounge, formal dining/study and family living room.
The spacious master bedroom features a large north facing aspect bay window, with a large walk-in wardrobe and a large ensuite with shower and toilet.
At the rear of the house, you will find the right hand side of the backyard has been split by a surrounding hedge which would make a nice entertaining BBQ area. While the rest of the land is quite tidy and would be suitable for a horse.
• Double lockup garage with glass sliding door leading through to the backyard
• Rear patio leading to nice grassed area ideal to be set up as a BBQ area
• Internal timber doors-stained glass windows
• Approx. Area 5,000m2
• Corner bath in the main bathroom with toilet and large vanity
• 4 bedrooms
• Two living areas with formal lounge and family living
• Split system air-conditioning unit
• Built in robes & large walk in wardrobe in main bedroom
• Walk through kitchen with ceramic cooktop
• Walk in kitchen pantry
• Large level backyard